[XeTeX] graphite-info.tex

Lorna Evans lorna_evans at sil.org
Wed Jun 15 21:38:06 CEST 2016

Is there a graphite-info.tex to find out what the feature names are in a
Graphite font?

I've haven't been able to find it and it would be useful. Or, is there
some other way to display all the Graphite features in a font.

My actual problem is that I have a font where the feature name is "Long
U with Yayit, long UU with Hato". I'm able to access all other features
in the font except this one. I wonder if XeTeX thinks it's too long or
if it doesn't like the comma in the feature name. Would it concatenate
the feature name in that case?

Lorna