[XeTeX] [tex-live] Seemingly inexplicable shift in page origin between TL 2014 and TL 2016

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jul 14 22:02:23 CEST 2016

Ross Moore wrote:
> I think what you are seeing is due to the  /CropBox settings.
Very happy to believe that, Ross (and will test later) but what I do not understand is why things have changed so dramatically in going from TeX Live 2014 to 2016.  In 2014, adding the PDF/X-1A specials made no difference whatsoever to the position of size of the page; in 2016, they cause a vertical displacement.  And the interaction with the color package is also inexplicable.  Anyhow, I first have to come up with a truly MWE and then I will be in a better position to investigate and report back.

** Phil.