[XeTeX] help with pgf xelatex issue

Stefan Müller stefan.mueller at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 18 20:27:22 CET 2016

Dear Akira,

Thanks a lot! This works for the examples I tried and is very helpful!

Some questions from the non-expert. Does the definition of pdftexversion
mean that every texinstallation comes with several versions installed?
Also with several drivers?

Very interesting.

Are there ways to fix the problem in the more recent drivers or is this
too difficult/marginal?

Thanks for everything!

Greetings from Berlin

	Stefan

PS: I had a bounty for a quick fix on stackexchange, but nobody wanted
it. If you do like bounties, I could set one up again.

	St.