[XeTeX] potential new feature: \XeTeXgenerateactualtext

ShreeDevi Kumar shreeshrii at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:23:45 CET 2016

Hello Akira,

I was only reporting the result of my test with sumatrapdf with the pdf
with devanagari text.

Jonathan had mentioned in an earlier msg that Foxit etc were using the
Glyph stream instead of Actualtext. Since Sumatrapdf gave similar result
for devanagari, I mentioned the same.

Regards,
Shree

- sent from my phone. excuse the brevity.