[XeTeX] DVIasm

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Feb 9 10:58:48 CET 2016

Hallo Khaled --

Khaled Hosny wrote:
> There are many other Python 3 incompatibilities in the code (this
> being Python, you will not encounter them until the code in question
> is actually being executed, which can be deceiving). Regards, Khaled

Yes, I fully appreciate that; all I was trying to do was suggest some
simple zero-effort code that could be added to indicate whether the
system version of Python was compatible with the code as written and
issue an appropriate diagnostic; it was in no way an attempt to re-write
the code such as to make it compatible with both Python 2 and Python 3
other than at the most superficial (lexical) level.

** Phil.