[XeTeX] modified changebar.sty

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:42:34 CET 2016

>It should be sent to the maintainer of the package. TeX Live just >gets what is on CTAN. And if it is on CTAN, it will go not only to
>TeX Live but also to MikTeX.

Well it was sent to the maintainer (I think I know how things work
since I have uploaded a few packages) but for some reason he
felt that it was not compatible with pdfTeX (I really do not
remember why and I have deleted the emails long time ago).

Since people think it is useful, I will rename the package into
xechangebar and I will upload it to CTAN ASAP.

A.S.