[XeTeX] OT script and language features not working

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Sep 22 02:42:59 CEST 2015

>                                         I'm sure I am not writing the
> commands right, but without examples to follow I am lost and hope that
> someone can help.  Minimal example below.

  Language and script are selected the same way as features, with the
keys Language and Script respectively.  You thus have several commands
at your disposal, either (untested code)

	\fontspec{FaliscanCDS}
	\addfontfeatures{Script=Old Italic,Language=Faliscan}

or

	\fontspec[Script=Old Italic,Language=Faliscan]{FaliscanCDS}

or -- the best choice in an actual document

	\newfontfamily\olditalicfont[Script=Old Italic,Language=Faliscan]{FaliscanCDS}

and use then \olditalicfont for your text in Faliscan.

  These commands of course need the Faliscan language to be defined with
\newfontlanguage.

	Best,

		Arthur