[XeTeX] XeTeX - PDF-x1a

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:57:17 CEST 2015

Hi Adam,

In ConTeXt it is possible to create PDF/A, as stated in the wikipage

	http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF/A

Maybe you can typeset your TeX file with ConTeXt and the flag xetex in order to get a compliant PDF file (I haven’t been using XeTeX with ConTeXt for a long time now, so I cannot be more helpful in this regard… sorry).

Best regards: OK