[XeTeX] [tex-live] -dAutoRotatePages=/None in the distiller_template

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Nov 7 00:19:57 CET 2015

Dear Reinhard --

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> Dear Phil,
> it's important to know that keywords in PostScript are case
> sensitive.  The name of the procedure you need in order to rotate
> figures is /rotate (lower case).  This is supported by any PostScript
> interpreter.

OK, I was not thinking specifically of the spelling; it was more the
action in which I was interested.  It would seem, from what Hironobu-san
has said, that neither XeTeX not (x)dvipdfm(x) support the /rotate (or
/Rotate) primitive that Adobe Acrobat inserts when one asks it to rotate
a PDF ...

** Phil.