[XeTeX] Strange issue with tanwin, arabxetex

FC firmicus04 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:41:03 CEST 2015

Another possibility would be a recent change in the TECkit engine which is
statically-linked in the XeTeX binary. Because the behaviour you report
takes place at this level. Either the mappings have changed (unlikely
unless through a build mistake), or the way the engine interprets them has.

François