[XeTeX] fonts and diacritics

FC firmicus04 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:46:30 CEST 2015

I absolutely agree! I have also written such a script (and library) some
years ago in Perl. After adopting XeTeX I also wanted my input files to be
more readable. It is available here:
https://metacpan.org/release/LaTeX-Decode
It supports the convertion of pretty much all accents, macros, diacritics
and symbols you can imagine.

Regards,
François Charette