[XeTeX] Bug in xetex?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Feb 19 16:15:49 CET 2015

Am Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:29:34 +0100 schrieb Stefan Müller:

> Hi,
>
> I think I discovered a bug in xetex. At least it behaves different from
> pdflatex on an example and I prefer the pdflatex behaviour. This is a
> minimal example and a description:
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/217626/having-two-forest-figures-and-using-tikzmark
>
> See last figure in the question and code in the answer.
>
> Thanks for help!

Well, it is a bit early to claim a xetex bug. You are using a quite
complicated package which beside others loads specific drivers for
xetex (xetex.def, pgfsys-xetex.def, pgfsys-dvipdfmx.def).

Beside this: You should simplify your example. It is in no way a
"minimal" example.

> \label{anal-er-die-frau-nackt-sieht}

And you should perhaps check the names of your labels before you
send them in the wild.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/