[XeTeX] Font not usable with XeTeX

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Feb 6 17:07:13 CET 2015

Am Fri, 6 Feb 2015 14:05:28 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Scholz:

> Hi mailing list,
>
> I was referring to
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/25249/how-do-i-use-a-particular-font-for-a-small-section-of-text-in-my-document
> and http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/9102/xelatex-ttf-font-support
>
> to use some ttf-fonts. See these fonts here:
>
> http://webzine.nandurion.de/2013/10/15/dsa-schriftartenpaket-stand-022011/
>

> I'm able to use these fonts with LibreOffice Writer. To overcome a possible
> problem with the &-sign in some of the fonts, I changed the name with a
> ttf-editor to use a +-sign instead.
>
> Is there any way to use the font or do I have to find some sort of
> workaround?

You don't mention the name of the font you are trying to use. You
don't show the code you are using. You don't mention what is not
working. You don't show log-files. You are sending links to rather
long postings but don't bother to tell us which parts are important.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/