[XeTeX] additional beginL endL nodes in math

Khaled Hosny dr.khaled.hosny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:35:23 CEST 2015

I’m testing a change that removes the direction node from around inline
math and instead (ab)uses the presence of \math(on|off) node to output the
necessary dvi opcode, and it seems to fix this issue as well. Lets hope
that there is no some blackmagic^W deep
TeX hackery that plays with the this node as well.