[XeTeX] additional beginL endL nodes in math

Vafa Khalighi glkvafa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:54:10 CEST 2015

I have not got TeXLive 2015 but that is just bad. Does the new xetex effect
any other of math typesetting that used to work fine with Knuth TeX? does
it break any package? with breqn the issue is not too bad since breqn is an
experimental package and not a lot of people are aware of it or use it. I
am not saying that it is ok but that if it does not break any other
packages, then it is not too bad.