[XeTeX] additional beginL endL nodes in math

Vafa Khalighi glkvafa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:21:10 CEST 2015

I also support Khaled's changes to xetex; I only tested it few months ago
and if the issues I reported are fixed now, then it is good. And since when
LaTeX has a package/ or test files that uses \beginL \endL? All I remember
is that there are only babel's rlbabel.def file and then arabicore package
but these packages themselves contain  bugs (irrelevant to xetex). bidi is
the only big package that uses e-tex bidirectional algorithm for right to
left typesetting. With the new changes of xetex, bidi package needs to be
written from scrtach but I have no complain against it; the news that the
\special and other issues fixed in xetex makes me so happy that I will not
complain about changes. I am grateful to Khaled for fixing them.