[XeTeX] additional beginL endL nodes in math

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:36:40 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I do not want to vote but I feel that TeX behaviour was really wrong. When
I type an English paragraph quoting in a middle of a sentence an Urdu text
آپ جآمع مسجد کی مینار پر جا کستِ ہِں without special LTR/RTL markup, the
output will be incorrect although I see it right in the text editor as well
as in this mail mesage and no LTR/RTL markup is needed. I have not examined
the new version of XeTeX but I feel that this is the right way to go.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz