[XeTeX] rendering of U+0903

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:17:25 CEST 2015

arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org>:

> > The problem is that AFAIK the Indic scripts are not yet implemented in
> > luatex.
>
>   Actually it is, at least for Devanagari.  This is fairly recent (2-3
> years).
>
> I have just tried with luatex from TL 2014 using a short text from this
test page:
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/freefont-devanagari/
Snaskrit2003 was used. Unfortunatelly it does not work at all. If someone
has time to fix it, I will start with simler samples. No conjuncts are
built, viramas are always used although either the conjuncts or half
consonants exist. I do not know the specificatin and do not have time to
study it, I can only help with testing.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz