[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx.cfg

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sat Nov 29 16:24:34 CET 2014

Dear Herbert,

> In r35693, I changed xdvipdfmx to use -sPAPERSIZE=a0 in
> the case of PSTricks.

In r35694, I recovered the previous xdvipdfmx, since
it is not necessary to change it.
It is better to write both of -dEPSCrop and -sPAPERSIZE=a0
in the D section in dvipdfmx.cfg:

 "rungs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dEPSCrop -sPAPERSIZE=a0 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=%v -dAutoFilterGrayImages=false -dGrayImageFilter=/FlateEncode
 -dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -sOutputFile='%o' '%i' -c quit"

Karl, please change dvipdfmx.cfg as above.

Thanks,
Akira