[XeTeX] XeLaTeX or LaTeXiT strange behavior

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:08:01 CET 2014

> Thanks to all for your help ! I looked into into the Informal Math font but the price seemed too high for me at that time. As for the mathastext package Axel mentions, I have tried it here on the iMac at the university : it works fine. I'll try it this evening at home on the MBPro. I am still wondering why my preamble works on the iMac and not on the MBPro, when the TeX distribution is identical on both machines.

If you send a minimal sample and include the log file, someone may be
able to help. It is often usefu to add \listfiles above
\documentclass, it causes (Xe)LaTeX to output additional information
containing the versions of all files used.

> Thanks again, Yves

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz