[XeTeX] How to prevent typesetting hyphen

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:35:07 CEST 2014

Thanks to everyone who wrote. I guess my best course would be to not
totally suppress hyphenation, but to set the hyphenation character to
something blank, maybe the zero-width non-joiner, as Zdenek Wagner has
suggested, since it is not that I don't want the words to break between
lines, but I don't want the "-" to show at the end of the line. Anyway,
thanks to everyone. I have made the necessary changes and now it is
compiling well.

Thanks and regards,
Sasi

--