[XeTeX] How to prevent typesetting hyphen

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 07:01:16 CEST 2014

Hello texnicians,

I am typesetting a document in Malayalam. In this language, we
normally do not put a hyphen mark when a word braks at the end of a
line, but just continue writing. Is there a way in xelatex to do that?
That is, the word just continues on the next line without a hyphen at
the end of the line.

 I also find that the right margin is not strictly maintained, with
some characters projecting out in some lines. I have been using latex
and aleph for a long time and have hardly seen this problem.

Any way to approach the problem and solve it would be very helpful.

Regards,
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar