[XeTeX] Linguistic structural analysis

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Fri Jun 6 23:29:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

Tikz is probably the cat's meow, once learned, but it does take time (I'm still working on it myself).

You might find some ideas here which could help:

http://www.essex.ac.uk/linguistics/external/clmt/latex4ling/

Good luck!

Karljürgen G. Feuerherm, PhD | 4-148 Department of History | Wilfrid Laurier University | 75 University Avenue West | Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5