[XeTeX] CID-keyed font support?

Jiang Jiang gzjjgod at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:07:06 CEST 2014

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp> wrote:
> Dear Jiang Jiang,
>

>> But there are many warnings, probably for non-CJK fonts:
>

> The warnings disappear if I apply an attached
> patch: type0.c.diff.

I'm not sure if the last section is correct as it will very likely
break the ToUnicode mappings. The idea here is to use the real glyph
ids for "used chars" testing in otf_create_ToUnicode_stream() while
keeping the cids for ToUnicode mapping generation. By using
Type0Font_get_usedchars(font) instead of
Type0Font_get_usedglyphs(font) we will attempt to use the cids for
used chars testing and resulting wrong mappings.

I will take a look at the warnings for non-CJK fonts.

- Jiang