[XeTeX] wrong r+vocalic r ligature in FreeSerif font

Steve White stevan.white at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:06:59 CET 2014

Hi,

Here's what you *can* do.

It is free software.  It's GPLed, but ... unless it is tested and
officially released by FreeFont project, it is NOT FREEFONT.

So...

What you can do, is
* Re-name the font,
* Provide a repository for its sources, freely available to anybody
* Make sure the documentation all points to your NEW site.
* Release it independently of FreeFont, as GPL'ed software.

The thing is, we will not be responsible for any problems caused by
the release of sofware that we know to have serious problems.  We are
overburdened as it is.  (And this action is NOT helping...)

But we can work this out.

Cheers!