[XeTeX] Help

अनन्त: akupadhyayula at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:47:02 CEST 2014

Hello Yves,
I am attaching screenshot for some of the symbols I need to enter on
regular basis now.
Can you please tell me how can I get these symbols added to my
Devanagari-QWERTY keyboard on my Mac.
Its server well for most of my needs however whenever I had to put the
Vedic accents it gives me lot of grief.
Specially now I am learning DhatuPatha and it has many of these and I want
to be able to type these with ease.
thanks for your help
Anant