[XeTeX] jpg image and text overlapping

maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Tue Aug 5 23:07:21 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-04 13:50, Stefan Solbrig wrote:
> The following two commands will set all resolution metadata known to
> exiftool to 300.
>
>    exiftool -'*Resolution'=300 image.jpg
>
> I haven't done a thorough testing of this tool, but for OP's image, it
>  worked. (The command might need some refinement, depending on your
> needs.)

This worked, actual command line was
    exiftool -XResolution=72 -YResolution=72 <fname.jpg>
Thanks!

(One file gave an error when we tried to do this, "Error reading
StripOffsets data in IFD0."  That appears to be an(other) error in the
file, a jpg apparently should not have a StripOffsets tag.)

    Mike Maxwell