[XeTeX] Segfault and other problems with \XeTeXpicfile

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Apr 24 10:12:44 CEST 2014

Should a \XeTeXpicfile primitive take a JPG or similar as parameter;
for a PDF, do you not want \XeTeXpdffile ?

Philip Taylor

P.S.  Are you related to Peter Polkinghorne, with whom I used to
work at Bedford College ?  If so, please pass on my very best wishes.
--------