[XeTeX] XeTeX (/not/ XeLaTeX) : Marginal kerning, font protrusion, hyperlinks

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Apr 15 11:07:23 CEST 2014

Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:58:23PM +0100, Philip Taylor wrote:
>>
>> Why are these key XeTeX primitives (\XeTeXprotrudechars, \rpcode, etc)
>> not documented in /The XƎTEX reference guide/ ?   Will, Khaled,
>> Jonathan :  can you comment on this, and will these (and any other
>> currently undocumented primitives) be documented in the version of
>> /The XƎTEX reference guide/ which accompanies TeX Live 2014 ?
>
>  From me: simply because I know near nothing about them.

Fully understood.  In that case, may I ask Jonathan where these
primitives are, in fact, documented, so that Khaled and Will can
potentially make use of this information if they choose to
prepare a TeX Live 2014 edition of /The XƎTEX reference guide/ ?

Also, are there any other currently undocumented XeTeX primitives,
and where can be found any information on embedding hyperlinks
using XeTeX ?

Philip Taylor