[XeTeX] urgent help needed

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Apr 4 10:58:46 CEST 2014

Am Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:36:16 +0200 schrieb Mohammad Gharaibeh:

> and building it up more and more. Meanwhile I would really appreciate if you
> could test the document that I sent to you and run the PDF creator.

I didn't get a document. Also xelatex documents can depend on
external fonts which I perhaps don't have.

Beside this: If you want private, personal support you will have to
pay for it. You can contact me through my web in such a case.

> With regard to the updated MikTex 2.7, I wanted to put a sentence in the
> Text in red letters and tried to import a package for that (I think it was
> Xecolor). After that the system was telling me I would use a source that is
> more than five year old

Sounds as if you tried to recreate a format with an too old latex.
One can get around this problem but on the whole installing a newer
system is not a bad idea.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/