[XeTeX] Problems in Devanagari typing.

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Nov 25 00:46:29 CET 2013

I'm having trouble understanding this:

>> Am 24.11.2013 um 17:27 schrieb Khaled Hosny:
> ...The problem I had with Malayalam (Rachana Font) has been fixed after I updated it.

The "it" that got fixed = the font or XeTeX?

> However TexShop does have problem with certain ligatures when it comes to Malayalam. However, the
> pdf renders the ligature correctly.

I'm not understanding: are you saying that the screen view of TexShop is at fault, or the PDF
produced by XeTeX when you use TeXShop?

> Mr Venkataraman is facing a similar problem. Font. As we have seen the problem is with ligatures.

Perhaps you could be more specific?
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
	"My definition of an interesting universe is
	one that has the capacity to study itself."
         --Stephen Eastmond