[XeTeX] Malayalam typesetting using XeLaTeX

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:37:58 CET 2013

On 14/11/2013 08:21, Richard Koch wrote:
> The first part is a READ ME which cannot be ignored, because it gives
> two commands to install TeX Live.
>
> No wonder you don't have TeX Live 2013.
>
> The installer for the DVD (but not the internet version) changed in 2013.
>
> Dick Koch

Habits can kill! Anyway,burned the midnight oil and got it fixed! Now, I need to
fix the paper size. Being tired causes concentration problems and I used the
first command  (Letter paper) to install only to realise five minutes later that
I chose the wrong command. So, after the first command was through, I used the
second command (for a4 paper)! Herb mentioned that I can change the paper size
using texlive utility, but I do not find it.
Yet, I am happy I got the installation done.

Now, I need to get the font problem fixed. Need to save the mapping that Zdenek
sent me and start a new thread regarding formatting problems.

Thanks Dick for the support

BR
suren