[XeTeX] Malayalam typesetting using XeLaTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 14 01:03:38 CET 2013

Am 14.11.2013 um 00:28 schrieb NMPOST7:

> Thank you. However, where is devanagarinumerals.map located?

/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping/xetex-devanagari/devanagarinumerals.map

> (I tried the whereis command to no avail.

Whereis is meant to find a command line programme or command (see also the command 'man whereis'). To find some arbitrary file you can use the locate command – provided you have enabled a service that (re-)creates the locate.database. Otherwise find can find it (see 'man find').

TeX-specifically kpsewhich comes to mind – and fails. Then, it's possible to look with vi/vim into the ls-R files and search for devanagarinumerals.map:

	view /usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/ls-R
	/devanagarinumerals

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with timetables.
				– Archie Goodwin