[XeTeX] XeTeX & Overprinting

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 17:00:37 CET 2013

2013/11/10 Fahad Al-Saidi <fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com>:
> Dear Zdenek,
>
> Have you succeed to port my example? last time I did it the layout was a
> mess.

Some time ago zwpagelayout had problems with some packages depending
on the order in which they were loaded. These problems have been fixed
but now I will have to fix the xcolor issue. I have an idea how to do
it. I am not sure whether the crop marks will always be correct if the
main direction is RTL. I will look at it soon.