[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.9999.1 released
khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Mar 22 10:00:17 CET 2013
I have just uploaded a second beta release of 0.9999.x series.
The archive can be downloaded from SourceForge page:
This is a bug fix release, fixing some of the bugs found in the previous
beta. There are no pre-built binaries right now, but they should be
available from TLContrib shortly.
Main changes in this release:
* Fix loading font files on PPC Mac OS 10.5 (and potentially other versions of
* Fix handling of ‘script’ and ‘language’ font options to be treated again as
OpenType not ISO tags, so that passing version 2 Indic script tags works
(though this is generally not needed as HarfBuzz will always use version 2
shaping if the font has it, regardless of the tag used).
* Fix loading JPEG images that do not specify a resolution.
* When printing multi-byte characters to log or terminal avoid inserting new
lines in the middle of the characters, and count the characters not the bytes
when calculating line length.
* Update to HarfBuzz 0.9.14, a couple of Indic and Hangul shaping bugs.
* Speed up calculating glyph widths in native font.
* Don’t crash when /tmp is full.
More information about the XeTeX