[XeTeX] Incorrect Bengali ZWJ behavior and v2 script spec

Ian-Mathew Hornburg imhornburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:04:44 CET 2013

2013/3/18 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org>:
> Actually it looks like a regression in 0.9.13 that we are using, 0.9.12
> gives me the correct output. I’ll let HarfBuzz developers know about
> this.

Sounds good, and thanks for offering to report this. Similar testing
with Oriya-script fonts are showing the same problem, so this might be
a problem across the other Indic scripts.

Once the next minor version is released and that regression is fixed,
I’ll recheck my shaping test cases against the Bengali and Oriya fonts
I’ve got available.