[XeTeX] Ligatures

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jun 19 11:39:19 CEST 2013

Jean-Claude Raoult wrote:

> Please, think of people using plain TeX. I am certainly not the only one.

Indeed you are not, Jean-Claude, and I too like ct and st ligatures
in high-quality typography.  I am reasonably certain that it is
possible without using the execrable LaTeX, but with a visitor
expected any second I do not have time to research the issue.

If I find no more informative replies by the time I am next online,
I will investigate further and report back.

Veuillez agréer, cher Monsieur Raoult, l'expression de mes sentiments le
plus distingués.

Philip TAYLOR