[XeTeX] bidi & eso-pic are broken

Fahad Al-Saidi fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:06:40 CEST 2013

Thanks Vafa for the clarification. If you can guide me what the the
recommended way to deal with pictures especially water mark in RTL document
since wallpaper does not work as expected. I am working in a document for
children that includes hundreds pictures and I am using wallpaper & eso-pic
packages heavily. Now I can return to ubuntu 12.04' packages but I will
face the problem soon or later.