[XeTeX] XeLaTeX, xeCJK, Japanese: some general questions

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 5 12:02:14 CEST 2013

Am 05.06.2013 um 11:19 schrieb Wilfred van Rooijen:

> uplatex works with dvipdfmx - so I need to found out how I can include PDF figures

Why should graphics/graphicx and \includegraphics not work? To cite from grfguide.pdf (texdoc graphics):

	The following driver options are declared in the packages.
		dvips, xdvi, dvipdf, dvipdfm, dvipdfmx, pdftex, dvipsone, dviwindo, emtex,
		dviwin, pctexps, pctexwin, pctexhp, pctex32, truetex, tcidvi, vtex, oztex,
		textures, xetex

--
Greetings

  Pete

Encryption, n.:
	A powerful algorithmic encoding technique employed in the creation of computer manuals.