[XeTeX] abraces and unicode-math

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:27:01 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> My statement that "if you are willing to compile it yourself" still stands,...

If someone as skilled and experienced as Akira is having that much of
a problem, it may take someone like myself with very little experience
in this type of skill a very very long time.

> But then again: I don't remember many problems that Akira Kakuto
> wasn't able to solve/crack within a very short time span. (I admire
> his wizard skills when working with windows compilers.)

This information about Akira is genuinely useful to me. I will wait
awhile a see what might come out of the pipe. In the event that
nothing comes out, I will only have myself to blame for waiting. If
something does come out (and from what you have said it is likely that
it will), then I have all that time to invest in other work.

Dan