[XeTeX] Flipping parentheses/brackets in RTL context

Alexey Kryukov anagnost at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 7 14:40:57 CET 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 15:20:04 +0200
Khaled Hosny wrote:

> I can not reproduce this here, please attach the PDF output and
> specify the version of the font you are using.

Thank you for your answer. Please find attached the log file and the
PDF output. I am using Ezra SIL version 2.51, 2007 currently available
at the SIL site. But that's just an example: actually I am getting the
same result with any font (e. g. Times New Roman) both for Arabic and
Hebrew.

--
Regards,
Alexey Kryukov <anagnost at yandex dot ru>

Moscow State University
Faculty of History