[XeTeX] generating a booklet pdf a4 to a5 in XeLaTeX

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 12:33:36 CET 2013

On 01/12/2013 10:14, Marco Pessotto wrote:
> I'd suggest my perl module https://metacpan.org/release/PDF-Imposition
> (to be installed, e.g., with "cpanm PDF::Imposition" or equivalent

Thank you Marco. In LaTeX I generate a4 portrait format documents. However, as I
need the document in book form (or booklet form), I need to get the document
into landscape format. The scrip I attached does exactly that.

Thank you for the link, I shall download it. I have never installed a perl
package. Hope the package has a documentation about installing
> See https://metacpan.org/pod/PDF::Imposition::Schema2up.
>
> The module will install an executable "pdf-impose.pl", which you can
> call against the pdf.
>
> E.g. pdf-impose.pl my.pdf

Thank you. That sounds a very good solution

BR
suren