[XeTeX] longtable and RTL (Arabic)

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Tue Apr 30 22:34:48 CEST 2013

Dear Peter Dyballa,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have inserted as a first line in the second table the following:

\rule{30pt}{0pt} & \rule{30pt}{0pt}\\

and added before the second table \vspace{-2.5\baselineskip} to avoid the skip between the two tables so that they seem to be one.

The reason for closing the first table and opening a second is that I wanted to insert a footnote into the table through FootnoteB defined by manyfoot, and because the footnote will not appear unless \FootnotemarkB in the table in combination with \FootnotetextB{} at the end of the table is used, and the note should appear at the same page as the footnotemark.

Now it seems to work, the files are attached.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker