[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.9999.2 released
khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Apr 6 02:20:51 CEST 2013
I have just uploaded a third beta release of 0.9999.x series. Barring
any major issues, this should be the version included in upcoming TeX
Live pretest and, eventually, the final TeX Live 2013 release.
The archive can be downloaded from SourceForge page:
This is a bug fix release, fixing some of the bugs found in the previous
beta. There are no pre-built binaries right now, but they should be
available from TLContrib shortly.
Main changes in this release:
* Fix regression in \XeTeXOT* primitives with fonts where the number of
languages in a given script is not the same in both GSUB and GPOS tables.
* Add a workaround for a bug in clang headers to allow building with it on Mac.
* Fix regression in loading PNG files on Mac.
* Fix multiple regression with vertical text layout.
* Update to HarfBuzz 0.9.15 fixing a couple of regressions with Arabic non
spacing marks and Hangul jamo.
* Various build fixes for third party libraries.
* XeTeX reference is now included in the release tarball.
* Speed up inclusion of eps figures by Tsuchimura Nobuyuki.
More information about the XeTeX