[XeTeX] XeTeX, "Options for all fonts", and the decimal comma

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:19:08 CEST 2012

On 25/9/12 09:30, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> Does XeTeX not consistently support the use of the decimal comma ?

No. Within the extended \font microsyntax, comma separates multiple
settings for a feature (something that's only applicable to AAT
features, IIRC). It will not be interpreted as a decimal separator.

(Actually, when parsing non-AAT features, it may be treated the same as
semicolon - I don't recall for sure.)

JK