[XeTeX] Beamer handout issue

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sun Sep 23 02:30:09 CEST 2012

I think I may have a fix, which I found (of course) not long after
posting this (which was after many hours of tinkering and searching and
tinkering...!)

\renewcommand\pgfsetupphysicalpagesizes{%
    \pdfpagewidth\pgfphysicalwidth\pdfpageheight\pgfphysicalheight%

Not sure why it works, though....

<505E0185.94AB.00CC.0 at wlu.ca>,
Karljurgen Feuerherm <kfeuerherm at wlu.ca> wrote:
> Hi
>
> After being very frustrated when trying to create a Beamer handout,
> tried the minimal example below, which I found on the 'net. No go:
like