[XeTeX] FreeSerif not working for me in Devanagari

Steve White stevan.white at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:41:08 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> To me it seems that some problems with XeTeX come from using inappropriate fonts,

For sure, and I support your idea of software means to determine font
features and coverage.

Just for completeness, let me point out that the problems that started
this thread were not due to FreeSerif.  In fact, FreeSerif was part of
the solution -- it was a very appropriate font for Neal's purposes.
The discussion was carried out in another thread, and the problems
resolved there.

Cheers!