[XeTeX] new version of ucharclasses on CTAN

Mike "Pomax" Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Fri Oct 5 16:45:53 CEST 2012

Hey all,

thanks to Enrico's help and some friendly reminding by people that I
said I'd make ucharclasses public domain so that it'd show up in TeX
Live etc, the ucharclasses package is now in v2.0, with a public domain
license, and has been updated on CTAN (thanks to Robin, who had to deal
with me submitting it I think three times because of a late-found bug
and then me completely forgetting to credit Enrico).

So it should now show up in your favourite TeX package manager =)

Should you find any bugs with it, the code repo for it is now on github,
at https://github.com/pomax/ucharclasses so filing an issue or just
looking at the code is super easy (not to mention forking it, should you
want to).

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans