[XeTeX] Linux Libertine

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.de
Thu Nov 29 16:33:29 CET 2012

Am 29.11.2012 um 13:17 schrieb Arash Zeini:

> Am I right in the assumption that both types are installed on my
> computer, but that the open type version is not being served or seen
> by XeTeX?

Presumably.

To correct the issue, search for the configuration files of libfontconfig and edit that one which  is adding TeX Live. There change a line like

	/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts

	/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype
	/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts/truetype

This way the PostScript fonts would be excluded. And run fc-cache afterwards!

--
Greetings

  Pete