[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

anakreon at csd.auth.gr anakreon at csd.auth.gr
Thu May 31 12:09:53 CEST 2012

Hello.

I have two  issues with bibliography references  that are demonstrated
in the  attached document. Please find  attached the tex and  bib file
used for compiling the document.

I use polyglossia  with Greek as the main language  and English as the
second one.   Hyphenation works  fine for Greek  and for  English too,
except for bibliography references. Ion the third line of the attached
document, the reference exceeds the document margin.

The  second problem  is shown  on  page two  of the  document. I  have
enclosed  the bibliography  references in  the english  environment to
enable hyphenation. As a side effect,  instead of using the greek term
for  "Bibliography",  I  get  the  english  one.   How  can  I  enable
hyphenation and have the greek term?

Thanks in advance for your reply.